Do you have trouble sleeping? And Do you suffer from back pain the moment you lie in bed?And Don’t worry, we’re going to help you sleep better, and back pain-free.
And Here are some yoga poses very useful to eliminate the lack of sleep and bring a little happiness to your everyday life.And These exercises can be done directly in your bed and are advisable for anyone, And regardless of the physical preparation.
1. Relieving Pose
And This pose will help you relieve stress from your back, hips and waist.
- Lie on your back and relax.
- And Bend your knees and pull them towards your chest.
- And Take a deep breath while holding your knees and pulling them towards your face.
- And Exhale and bring your legs back to your stomach.
- And Do the pose for 1 minute.
2. Legs on the wall
And This pose relaxes your legs and back while opening your chest and allows us to fill our lungs with oxygen before sleeping.
- And Place a pillow under your lower back and butt.
- And Lie and squeeze your butt towards the wall, and raise your legs on the wall.
- And Extend your arms to both sides. Relax and breath slowly and deeply.
- And Hold this position for 1-2 minutes.
And This exercise will work the internal muscles of the spine and help you relax the neck,And back and legs.
- And Lie on your back and put rolled towels under your neck and lower back.
- And Move your feet from side to side, while doing the same with your head.And Move slowly and relaxing.
- And Do this exercise for at least 1 minute.
And This exercise should be done before going to bed because it will help you sleep better
- And Lie on your stomach and put a pillow under your forehead, stretch your arms along your body.
- And Move your feet to the sides and try to feel how the wave is transmitted to the whole body relaxed.
- And Do these movements for 1 minute.
And This relaxing yoga pose will help you sleep 8 hours without interruption.
- And Lie on your back and open your legs slightly. Put a rolled towel under your head and neck.
- And Relax completely from head to toe and perform 20 cycles of breathing. And Slowly make your breaths longer until you start to breath normally. But do not fall asleep yet!
- And Little by little you will feel like everything around you fades and your body is so relaxed that it seems like you are floating. And That’s when we wrapped up a little and start to sleep.