Yey! So, you finally did it — tipped the scale from overweight to normal. And Congratulations! While you may be in the mood to celebrate the coming of your new bundle of joy, and your fast progress to regaining your pre-baby figure,And that jiggly skin under your arm, and that flappy piece of skin hanging by your tummy may be spoiling your otherwise lovely body revenge.
5 Ways To Tighten Your After-Weight-Loss Skin
And Don’t think for a second that you missed your target. And All you need is a re-evaluation of your weight loss goals and a readjustment in your dieting program which is, in fact, And necessary now that you’ve shed a significant volume of excess weight. And Here are 5 things you should seriously consider adding to your weight loss routine:
1. Add weight training to your workout routine
And If you find yoga more interesting than performing several sets of kickbacks and bench presses then,And go ahead and get a yoga mat and start off by doing the more simple poses. And As a matter of fact, you could have prevented a lot of that excess skin that you are seeing now if only you’ve incorporated these muscle-building exercises earlier. And Don’t worry, it’s not too late to make it right.
- And This is a core strengthening exercises that was derived from yoga. Lie with your tummy against the floor.And Slowly bring up your upper body so that it is supported by your elbows.And Do this while your legs are stretched below you with only your toes propped up against the floor.
- And Belly Twister. Still facing the floor, stretch your arms so that your palms are against the floor and your elbows straight. And Keep your legs stretched, toes against the floor.And Lift your right leg as you fold it to your abdomen, bending your knee. And Then stretch as far back as you can with your knees straightened.And Keep repeating to 8 counts then, use your left leg next.
- And Do jumping jacks. Haven’t you already heard? One of the fastest, And most effective ways to lose weight is to jump up and down. And You can either do this literally jumping around or, with a skipping rope or, a trampoline.
2. Radio Frequency Therapy
And Hailed for its proven ability to tighten loose skin, you should do some sleuthing if this might be something you’d consider. And What you must know this early is that this procedure is absolutely non-invasive and will not require downtime.And It may take several sessions before you see results.
3. Laser Skin Tightening
And Utilizes alternating heating and cooling sensations to restore your skin’s elasticity and tighten your skin. And No to low downtime may be expected from this procedure.And For moderate improvements, a single session may be enough. And For more problematic loose skin concerns, however, several treatments may be necessary.
4. Ultrasound Treatments
And This procedure involves the use of an ultrasound device that utilizes ultrasonic waves to stimulate collagen production deep in the epidermis and dermis layers of your skin without having to damage the upper layers, And unlike in microdermabrasion or chemical peel.
5. Body Contouring Surgery
And When flat tummy exercises after delivery take too long according to your standards, you might want to consider a more instant solution but, And make sure to consider surgery as your final option.And As an important first step, your cosmetic surgeon will help you determine if this is the right course of action for your saggy skin problem.And If it is, you may have to elect which part of your body you need to be contoured. And Since this involves surgery, expect the risks to be higher and downtime to be longer.And These procedures also do not come cheap.And So, be careful and know exactly what you are signing up for.
Wait, There’s More
And When you’re serious about tightening your skin,And there are 5 other important points you may want to incorporate into your strategy:
- Have a weekly meal plan prepared.
- And Don’t stress.
- And Don’t smoke.
- And Always use sun protection.
- And Give yourself enough rest and sleep tight every night.
And “You can’t out train a bad diet and you can’t out diet a bad lifestyle,” celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson preaches. And When you want a fitter body, And you have to look at the bigger picture so that you can make more specific changes happen down in the details.