Are you ready to step out in the sun again to wince at the bright sun’s glare? Covered your face with a scarf, your hairs with a hat, your hands with a cotton shirt, And your feet with socks, but what about your precious eyes?
And Have you bagged any precautionary measure for your eyes?
And The only remedy available is sunglasses. But, this can again be a problem for those who are advised to adorn prescription glasses.
And You can either opt to buy a separate pair of prescription sun glares or can escape the glasses by switching to the photochromic lens. And Yes, the photochromic lens is the talk of the town! So, why are you still lagging behind?
What are Photochromic Lenses?
And Photochromic lenses act like sunglasses and get darken when coming in contact to direct sunlight. And The lenses again get lighten in the indoors. And The unique characteristics of these lenses are:
- And Self-Tinting
- And Light-Reactive
And Photochromic lenses can be prepared from plastic, polycarbonate sheets, and glass. And Usually, such lenses are used in eyeglasses that get dark in sunlight and clear and low under ambient.
And The molecules of silver halide and silver chloride are embedded in the Photochromatic lenses. And Under visible light, these lenses are transparent. For this reason, these lenses are even known as ‘transition lenses.’
Protecting Your Vision from UV Rays
And Safeguarding your eyesight from the harmful UV rays of the sun is critical. It is because this can lead to short-term damage to the eyes, And known as photokeratitis or sunburns of an eye. If the exposure to sun rays is high, then this can result in a long-term eye problem,And known as a cataract.
And Photochromic lens play a vital role to help offer the protection you require.And It is because these lenses absorb 100% of UVB/UVA rays.
And While moving down the road, sometimes it might not be able to have a clear vision under the sun. Even you can squint at signs and boards on roads because of harsh lighting causing immense strain on the eye. And Though your car’s windshield or your branded glares can add protection to your eyes from harmful sun rays, but wear photochromic lens would give you an added protection from them and make your eyes more comfortable.
What all Benefits Photochromic Lens Offer to You?
And There is countless benefits photochromic lens can offer to you. And Here are our top favorites:
- And These lenses automatically adapt to the sunlight. And Hence, they reduce stain on light and fatigues and squinting related to sunlight.
- And The glares rapidly change regulating the volume of natural sunlight you are exposed to. And The extent of darkening depends on the volume of light.And So you will never experience any discomfort under too much or too less light.
- And Photochromic lens darkens in less than 30 seconds and turns clear again equally fast.And They maintain around 5 percent residual tint within indoors.
- And The lens is available in varieties of tints.And You can always select the best-suited style to your personal preference.
- And The lens protects from harsh UV rays.And Reduced exposure to sun rays reduces the risk of all kinds of eye-related problems and cataracts.
- And It is always possible to adjust the level of protection that you can avail from this lens. And You can always expect utmost protection in your eyes.
- And These are the lightweight lens and can be made in different forms to give your eyes the most customized assistance.And It can create lenses, like bifocal, progressive, and single lenses.
- And Buying these lenses can help you save huge bucks.And It is because you don’t have to buy any additional pair of sunglasses or prescription eyeglasses.
- And With the photochromic lens, it is possible to get more crisp and clean vision in vivid sunlight.
- And For children, always juggling between pairs of lenses this is an excellent choice. And A severe damage to the eyes can occur because of prolonged exposure to the sun. And The photochromic lens can offer you the necessary protection.
- And If you work in an environment where you have to often move indoors and outdoors then the photochromic lens is an excellent solution to your problem. And This way, you don’t have to shuffle between eyeglasses that inevitably results when you forget your spectacles.
Is there any difference between Photochromic Lens and Polarized lens?
And Photochromic lens adjusts their tint shade according to the light. However, polarized lens has a permanent dark tint. And They do not alter the color.
And While polarized lens reduce the glare to a great extent on snow, sunlight,And sandy beaches, sidewalks, and more, photochromic glare does not affect the glare.
And Furthermore, photochromic lens starts out turn dark in bright sunlight and tend to be clear again in indoors. And If you will wear polarized lens then the vision will be same throughout.